Sunday, January 10, 2010

The baby that saves the world.


Every time when we celebrate someone's birthday, we never fail to have a birthday cake. This Christmas, we remember we are actually celebrating Jesus' birthday and not just another festive season of gifts exchanging and Christmas tree decorating. I baked a double chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache for HIM. I used the best ingredients I can find and didn't feel a pinch when it cost more than the usual chocolate melts. I know HE deserves the best from me.

More than 2000 years ago HE was born to save the world. Jesus was born into this world so that all may live and be forgiven. HE was the perfect lamb of GOD. HE created the heavens & earth. HE moves mountains and make the ocean roars. HE created me.

Can you just image the creator...actually loves and cares for you. How HE is so interested in your life, in the big and small things. How HE is always there 24-7. How HE never fails to catch you when you fall. How HE forgives you regardless of how many times you have messed up. How HE loves you unconditionally.

I'm thankful that my GOD is always there for me, that HE is the same yesterday, today & tomorrow. I pray that as you realize how loved you are by the almighty God, with that new revelation, you will reach out...touch hearts & change lives. GOD loves you so so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment